Here's a little about me and what I'm looking for:
- I'm educated, employed, and taking classes.
- I enjoy cooking, hiking, reading, Scrabble, running, listening to NPR, and photography.
- I'm vegan, but you don't have to be.
- I don't have a TV and would prefer a household that doesn't have one featured as its main attraction.
- I don't have pets. I'd like to adopt a cat in the near future, and I'd consider sharing a house with a friendly, well-trained dog.
- I'm a non-smoker and don't use drugs; I need roommates that can say the same.
- I'm not into loud parties or excessive drinking.
- You should be 25-35 years old, financially stable, clean, and friendly.
- We don't need to become best friends, but we should at least enjoy one another's company.
I'm being a little picky, but I'm not in a huge hurry to find housing. A good fit is more important to me right now. Let me know if you're interested!
(Yes, I already posted this on Craigslist.)